How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - The Regular Saturday Lunch Menu

Dex-chan lover
I've never heard of this pasta before (napolitan). The closest food-related word is neapolitan, a pot of ice cream that contains chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavors. Popular pasta in my country is bolognese and 4 cheese. I don't know if it's common in other countries, but one food that children love is pasta with hot dog sausage in the sauce.

Dex-chan lover
Yup. Leave out the bacon, use crushed tomatoes.

Another pro tip for this is to cook the onions first, and add the garlic once they're mostly if not completely softened. This will give you a way better flavor. After that, crushed tomatoes and bell peppers. Leave the butter out, and add the sauce plus some of the leftover pasta water to the noodles, toss and serve.
Adding my two cents here, but reduce the amount of pasta or use a pasta alternative as well. Also make sure the crushed tomatoes are peeled and strained as well since the seeds and skin have the most anti-nutrients. If a slight change in taste is acceptable, use pumpkin puree as a substitute for some of the tomato.

Power Uploader
Nearing 50, she's probably like 47. Still doesn't seem it though, I'd have gone for late 30s
IN MY FIFTIES WHAT ??? if she told that she's in her forties, i believed, but fifties is too much because she's look so young

Power Uploader
Frying with olive oil? My nutritionist told me to use olive oil only on salads or at the end of cooking hot dishes, for example cod with potatoes. but it's not really frying, just a light browning.
Nothing wrong with frying with olive oil. You shouldn't really use EVOO to fry due to aromatic compounds tasting weird at high heat. Not dangerous or unhealthy though.

Dex-chan lover
wew didn't even realize how far the raws are (131)
we are eating good for a good long time

Users who are viewing this thread