How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - Shougayaki, Pickled with Love!

Group Leader
As mentioned in the credit page, we're looking for an experienced TL and a possible TS. Please message me if interested!

Untitled-3.png

Dex-chan lover
I fully support Rina's romance. Go off, queen

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating!

I honestly don't know how I feel about Rina's feelings for Mi-kun. On the one hand this series is pretty light-hearted and I don't see it going full angst or sad, but also Mi-kun just does NOT seem interested in her and I'm really leaning towards the camp of "back off and respect that he doesn't like you that way." I know it's all played for comedy but it is starting to seem a bit like Rina just can't take a hint.

Dex-chan lover
microwave... to thaw? that cant be good for the pork still have to cook

Dex-chan lover
With those 3 jobs, I think that plan is too big and hard to achieve, it would take a lot of time :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
I share a similar "castle in the sky" as Rina, except mine is a full on permaculture farm on the outskirts of a small town and I don't have a guy I want to marry yet. XD

I also second the thought that, were this not for comedy, she should back off a bit and cool her jets with regards to her crush. Though that's not to say she should have to change any of her housing/animal goals.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
microwave... to thaw? that cant be good for the pork still have to cook
modern microwaves very often have a defrost setting. but you can also just use low power / low heat setting and slowy thaw it over a fairly large amount of time. just take it on carefully and fairly slow, no matter which method you chose and you are save.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's a limit to how long you can non-stop eat your favourite food without being "fed-up". I'm surprised she still hasn't reached it.
Actually, this chapter feels like back to good old chapters about food and everyday life. Feels nice

Dex-chan lover
With those 3 jobs, I think that plan is too big and hard to achieve, it would take a lot of time :unsure:
i mean, it might be more 'possible' in japan but you'd def need 3 jobs here to be able to also buy a house unless your partner also splits it with you too

Dex-chan lover
There's a limit to how long you can non-stop eat your favourite food without being "fed-up". I'm surprised she still hasn't reached it.
Actually, this chapter feels like back to good old chapters about food and everyday life. Feels nice
well depending on how bad (health wise like fried chicken) or over powering the flavor is,
some stuff might take longer though i'd think there are as much ppl who are fine with the same stuff rather than going out of their way for variety every week. after all, asians eat a ton of rice (tho personally even tho my family has a rice cooker as well i always eat rice with meat and never by itself even if sides of fried rice tastes better in takeout), but if you know you're good at one dish i guess it helps versus risking screwing up an ingredient and wasting money or whatevers cheapest to get

Users who are viewing this thread