How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - Shougayaki, Pickled with Love!

Dex-chan lover
i know there are some foods that you will never get bored eating them no matter what, but i think shogayaki isn't in that list.

also, i love that she's the type of person that can say their dream in detail. this type of person is very likely to achieve their dreams. go, girl!

Dex-chan lover
romantic stuff aside it must be nice to have a friend able to cook for you (tho i suppose the average JP person would've learned in middle school and high school basic meals compared to america where 'culinary arts' is an elective unless you also decide to go to culinary school specifically)

Dex-chan lover
i mean, it might be more 'possible' in japan but you'd def need 3 jobs here to be able to also buy a house unless your partner also splits it with you too
Depends on where you live in the US. I've got enough money saved up from one full time job to buy a house in West Virginia, but then I'd be living in West Virginia. So I'll continue to save until I can afford somewhere nicer.

Dex-chan lover
Depends on where you live in the US. I've got enough money saved up from one full time job to buy a house in West Virginia, but then I'd be living in West Virginia. So I'll continue to save until I can afford somewhere nicer.
wouldn't be surprised if there were some 'dirt cheap' houses in a 'bad neighborhood' but you'd have to fix up everything yourself even if you don't 'flip' it but at the same time if it's 'too nice' on the outside you might get targeted lol, just makes me think of that "they stole my porch can't have shit in detroit meme"

i know there are some foods that you will never get bored eating them no matter what, but i think shogayaki isn't in that list.

also, i love that she's the type of person that can say their dream in detail. this type of person is very likely to achieve their dreams. go, girl!
if pork is your fave protein i can imagine enjoying it on a weekly basis tho daily might be too much unless it's also healthy besides the ginger b/c i can imagine it being a health/weight gain issue (tho money aside i would've assumed she would've had "Mikkun's top ten fave dishes" for variety or at least one for each day of the week including desserts)

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't be surprised if there were some 'dirt cheap' houses in a 'bad neighborhood' but you'd have to fix up everything yourself even if you don't 'flip' it but at the same time if it's 'too nice' on the outside you might get targeted lol, just makes me think of that "they stole my porch can't have shit in detroit meme"
Houses outside of cities are also pretty cheap, at least the ones East of the Rockies. I've found houses 20 minutes out from cities in Indiana and Kentucky going for $140k. If push comes to shove, I wouldn't mind living in my own little home in Indiana.

Dex-chan lover
Houses outside of cities are also pretty cheap, at least the ones East of the Rockies. I've found houses 20 minutes out from cities in Indiana and Kentucky going for $140k. If push comes to shove, I wouldn't mind living in my own little home in Indiana.

lol that just makes me think of Ron Swanson's cabin but yeah enjoy your new house someday

Users who are viewing this thread