How to Make a "Girl" Fall in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.8

Let's face it, the romans did endorse bisexuality to a degree, thus it means that liking this boy both as a boy and a girl is entirely okay. AVE CAESAR!

Fed-Kun's army
MC is straight up saying to (F)MC that it's OK if it's cute. You know what that means, right?

t8KBtI5.jpg

Bros, just enjoy the cute and stop worrying about where you want to stick it, or what you want to be sticked with. Gees, too much horny in these comments.

Bros, just enjoy the cute and stop worrying about where you want to stick it, or what you want to be sticked with. Gees, too much horny in these comments.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter i need to keep reminding my self that THAT is a guy... I don't want to go to the other side just yet

I'm enjoying the read though

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aggregator gang
Now that someone mention it ....
When I see it, the necks really bothers me

Users who are viewing this thread