How to Open a Triangular Riceball - Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
What's so wrong with changing and being nicer than your past self?

Dex-chan lover
M-maybe...Doraemon is also suffering with a broken arm in every single one of waking moments...

Those were some Neo-Tokyo vibes with that face he was making when he hurt his hand lol. Last panels of the chapter also really cemented how rubbish Lala's friend is. She's been very prejudiced, as well as annoying since the earlier chapters, and now she can't stand up for her friend during a critical moment. She might have some growth in the future, but whatever, the potential changes in Saemi's relationship with Lala is more concerning right now. Lala should just hang out with the real ones like Saemi.

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie... I kinda like Lala now. I hated her so much since her true personality reveal. Not everything is forgiven, about how she was with the mc till a few chapters before, but im charmed with her showing her true smile to mc, cute af. The teacher is shady af, and it is stupid how her 'friend' ignored her for a pic. Also the authot forgot about mc male friend? Maybe the other girl is the female lead but i kinda like the mc with Lala right now.

Group Leader
Not gonna lie... I still can't stand Lala. I don't find her charming in the least bit. Considering what kind of person she really is, it's not like she doesn't deserve to get some shit. Karma sucks if you've been an asshole.

@Tomoemami I think teacher's more concerned for jaesoo than anything. It's only 8 chapters ago that he low-key rejected lala as he knew she was possibly after his wealth & status, and we know that he has a profound respect for jaesoo. With Lala's image spreading, and jaesoo being in a beaten-up state, it's possible he could be thinking Lala's responsible (which isn't false, just not directly caused by her).

Of course, there is a chance that he may just be envious of lala being so close to jaesoo.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck would you try to talk shit about someone who can prove that they can kick your ass?

Also, I'd be interested to see if it turns out MC's friend has feelings for him...

Users who are viewing this thread