How to Raise a Mermaid - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Ngl I have problems at the heart but even that problems looks like nothing compared to the wholesome episode

Well it looks like she's attached. Besides we don't even know is she can survive in the ocean or can find her family again

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic art. Also, this is the first manga that depicts dog walking realistically. Thanks for the translations!!! 🐕🐕🐕

Dex-chan lover
Wow. He did it. He actually did it. Now it's alright.
I'm interested, what will be after that? Will they be meeting each other at the shore at nights from time to time? Honestly, if she will return to his bathroom, I won't accept it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, only one more chapter left. I’m interested to see how this will conclude

Power Uploader
Well I hope it's a happy ending. Maybe he meets her again one day. Maybe Mermaids can walk on land when they get older.

@VINT64 Honestly I get that she does need more room both to move around in and to grow, but releasing her into the wild at this point is probably one of the most wildly irresponsible things he has tried to do yet.

Even if he did release her into the wild, who is going to teach her how to hunt?

She probably will never see her actual parents again, and being an adolescent with mostly human physiology she can't reasonably defend herself from predators in the ocean all by herself. This is like saving a baby bird that's fallen out of it's nest only to release it again before it's wings have even fully developed. At this point she would likely be eaten alive in the depths if he left her. Try dumping a 9 year old human out into the wilds alone and see how well they do, she isn't an animal, so she probably isn't going to suddenly mature within 1 to 2 years like a rescued fox or deer would. Him even trying this at this point was dumb, the ocean is not a forgiving place, it's what he rescued her from to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my heart. I hope they can keep in touch at least. And I hope he gets life back together too.

Dex-chan lover
> Hunting fish and eating it raw
Disgusting
> Eating potato chips while watching TV
Beautiful

This is bull shit. This manga is far from the best but so, so, sooooo many worse manga go on for longer. It’s really nice and it absolutely sucks only one chapter is left :(

Group Leader
@Rozoro Don’t forget that now she thinks that humans are cool and will give her head pats and food. After all the time she already spent with him the best he could do would be to wait until she can communicate properly and give her a big list of “Things that you should not do” before releasing her (He should still ask her if she wants to go back, tho). But then there is also the issue of getting her a proper living space so maybe he could get really motivated working to rent a bigger apartment and then buy a kids pool or something.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Choose your possible ending (for fun)
Option 1 : She grew legs
Option 2 : They went separate ways
Option 3 : He grew fins. *raises hand*

Users who are viewing this thread