How to Survive a Romance Fantasy - Ch. 1

Heehee so the villainess was the only one to have a plan...good thing to since she probably has the most money.

ok i cant believe it i have found a masterpiece just runaway from everything now nothing will happen to them, right, right!!!
72ed18be5b904ed8bcbb42fa2d42bad3.jpg

Bruh, if you all running together, you might end up coming together

So that kind of thing also could happen 🤔

This looks interesting! Looking forward to the next chap!

Omg the first story where the main characters are all like fuck it and let’s run away is finally here lol =))

Story is interesting! 😆
Thank you for translating ❤️ can't wait for the next chapters to come!

I swear I want to know what's the deal with those blue and yellow teacup sets. They're in literally every isekai manhwa I've ever read... This time they're even on the art cover. WTF. I feel like they're stalking me.

LMAO XD So the heroine, the villainess, and the ML are ALL isekai protags that ran away from the plot. That's hilarious!

The plot is refreshing since I never read isekai with triple reincarnation plus with comedy genre. I wonder if Lily is the empress for the first prince or the second prince.

i love it already lol i can't wait to see what tomfoolery they'll be up to hahaha

lmaooooo this liek dream comes true.

i alwys want to see wat wud happen if the reincarnated mc just run away and abandon the storyline altogether

Users who are viewing this thread