How to Survive as a Maid in a Horror Game - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
In a fucked up way I really hope this slowly shifts more into a romance manhwa. They’ve kinda lightly dabbed at it, but honestly I want to see how things could go if they were closer in that regard.

It’s also kinda funny to see how unphazed she is at signing people up to be killed by him, and how little he questions it. She likely still just sees them as game characters ig.

thanks for the translation! despite being the incarnation of a demon, he's remarkably soft hearted (in his own messed up way)

Dex-chan lover
Adrian, maybe:
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Wondering how she is going to recognize that this world may in fact be real
Maybe when she faces her mortality, because while she knows she may die, it hasn’t settled into the idea yet, once that becomes reality, we may actually see that being the case…

That, or she already has, but she has her mind set on pure survival, and that besides her friends, she cares not for others in order to survive.

Dex-chan lover
Wondering how she is going to recognize that this world may in fact be real

May I remind you that the system has force reset her at least once already (then refused to let her reset once things got iNteReStiNg) AND she almost killed her friend using the 'request' system?

Even if the world is indeed real, there's enough system fuckery going on it might as well be a game.

Users who are viewing this thread