How to Win My Husband Over - Ch. 99

DAMN our FL doesn't give a damn about Ellen, Freya and her brother. She talked back to him as if its her final chance to bite back D:
The audacity of the bitch to say the FL has been playing around... I also don't know if the group who saw the kiss thought Ruby reciprocated the kiss or not. I mean its pretty clear it wasn't with how she's been acting but idk if the characters understood that :confused:

Dex-chan lover
Is LuaScans breaking apart? The site redirects to LuaComic and their release of this manwha chapter is a partial rip from DMVDepot.

DAMN our FL doesn't give a damn about Ellen, Freya and her brother. She talked back to him as if its her final chance to bite back D:
The audacity of the bitch to say the FL has been playing around... I also don't know if the group who saw the kiss thought Ruby reciprocated the kiss or not. I mean its pretty clear it wasn't with how she's been acting but idk if the characters understood that :confused:
I think it depends on the character. Freya thinks FL has been playing them all for idiots, Ellen knows at this point (FL referencing that she needed to eat the mushrooms to cleanse her lips, otherwise she can't face Izek). The two guys don't seem to know what to think so are just anxiously sitting on the sides trying to figure out what to do, but since they saw how strange FL was acting afterwards, they may have some idea that it was not reciprocated.

Damn Freya is so stupid lmao. "It's the first time you've heard it but everyone saw it! they're not here right now to vouch for me, but if you stop going out right now you'll find out later!" Right before he's about to walk out to hundreds of spectators that includes foreign leadership? Even if it was coming from a bestie...what is there to do? Other than to carry on and hope for the best, and then try to investigate after your time in the spotlight is over.

Users who are viewing this thread