How to Win My Husband Over - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Contributor
I'm actually genuinely sort of surprised that her mask comes off that much even in front of her brother. She seemed like the type to have a practice of keeping an airtight facade at all times.

Everyone is siding with her. Aside the other ladies, the headmaid and most of the maids, the knights. Aside them everyone.

Don't forget her own family, her father-in-law, most of the rest of high society, and most of the general populace who sing songs about her being in an incestuous relationship!

But yes aside from them, basically everyone!

(...Counting having just re-read the series, I only know of three people who have shown signs of definitively being on her side. Well, four, if I count the man-eating demon in the woods that helped her!)

Fed-Kun's army
your true colors r showing, girl...can't wait or Ize (Izke ?) to see your real sel

Dex-chan lover
Huh, she's biting her nails
It's like author is trying to tell us something about her personality

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget her own family, her father-in-law, most of the rest of high society, and most of the general populace who sing songs about her being in an incestuous relationship!

But yes aside from them, basically everyone!

(...Counting having just re-read the series, I only know of three people who have shown signs of definitively being on her side. Well, four, if I count the man-eating demon in the woods that helped her!)
You could probably bump that up to 6 if you include the young child Princess and her friend, the paladins sister. But I guess that is less a case of "siding with her" and more just Ruby being good with children so they're not afraid of her. But yeah apart these 3-6 people/ beings there is barely anyone siding with her.

Like seriously why does every childhood friend of ML in Manhwa have to be unreasonably so jealous and evil to the point causing harm to the FL.

Users who are viewing this thread