Huck the Air Pirate and the Princess of Steam - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Huck and the Flying City

Group Leader
huge potential and I already like Huck. main characters like him are the best

anyone please pick this up

Last edited:
Contributor
Recognized author from his previous title, like artstyle but the story is clichè, not impressed. I give it 2-3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the the 2005-ish manga. Hope the manga direction more of world building and exploration, slowly

And damn, I feel the similarly on artsyle and it's damn right the author or cigar and candy

Double-page supporter
Getting those 90s-2000s anime/manga series vibe and I am immediately into what's going on. Worldbuilding seems neat and thought out, characters are all fun and interesting, seems like a solid series!

Shame the guy who picked up this chapter isn't doing more, would love to see this translated. Here's hoping for more one day!

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a great first chapter. I hope someone picks it up. Thanks for bringing some attention to it

Dex-chan lover
The last airship manga i read was aexed, i hope this one survives

I hope we get to see more chapters Translated! Skies of Arcadia had quite the impression on my Childhood so I wanna read more of this!

The Lone wolf Sky Pirate... and his 3 friends? so, not a lone wolf, and instead of a pirate, he's a treasure hunter, huh, at least the sky part is correct

Users who are viewing this thread