Human Ranch - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Continuing Nightmare

Oh ok... I see how it is! How do I make a pact with an orc? Gotta level the playing field am I right? 😀

i have several questions and inferences, i think elfs wants to lvl up humans because their mana will grow so they will eat like that and the goverment cannot invade cause there is really no return from there (that not return situations is too much unclear so elfs can come and return but humans can't return? it is impossible because what is the meaning of that trade ? that is real bullshit btw so elf oneesan must lying) , the real question and hardship is why human are not still rebelled they have magic so what that is not a new thing ... ahhh that story is so much fragile i can feel that story will be very bad in the end and even they can come back to the world i mean goverment sold them right ? i really wonder how they will make up that nonsense story. whatever we will wait

@Volstgalph level up? what? that's no game isekai, they want to make them fat and clean so the meat taste better, its like a real ranch, you have fat cattle, regular cattle and premium cattle.
Since humans are summoned from other world, there is no human society there, with no society there is no way to have a revolution, why cows never revolved against humans? Same thing here.
also, there is no magic

Dex-chan lover
Is this a survival horror isekai or a vore fetish manga? Place your bets! My guess is that the author wants to be eaten by a sexy elf woman.

This is poorly done and goes after cheap shock content.

Those elves are damn inefficient.

Straw isn't a good diet.
What's the point of talking to your food source seriously?
What's the point of beating up your precious food source?

Yakusoku no Neverland did it much better.

Why don't they just breed humans? If the elves have as long livespans as they usually have they could easily do that.

Users who are viewing this thread