Human Ranch - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Plan

The elves farming system is definitely weird.
I guess it's all in one farm from battery to luxury meat.

Dex-chan lover
Enjoyed this chapter much more than the previous one.

@CitrusFruit314 No prison is 100% inescapable. I can already predict that one of the openings they would consider is escaping the same way the meat is shipped out of the farm. Question is whether the elves are dumb enough not to foresee that that escape route, or whether they simply do not care because they're all screwed when they get outside anyway.

@nevian70gr Page 12 has the time as AM 14:30. This is wrong because 14:30 should mean 2:30 in the afternoon, or 2:30 PM. Anytime from 0:00 to 11:59 is considered AM, while 12:00 to 23:59 is considered PM. Just pointing this out just in case you're not familiar with the 12 hour clock.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't make sense for those club choosing someone that is obviously has bad intention unless they are all already slut since day 1 of school

Supporter
Jackass people with Jackass face, dirty fat dude with depraved attitude, hime looking girl with a gentle heroine-ish personality. The stereotype for this kind of manga is too damn high!

Power Uploader
@DeadToReal - I know... but this is how the mangaka had it in the raws... it looks really strange and doesn't make sense but as it was in latin in the raws we kept it 'as is'...

omg, that girl is so kind. She'll go with her friends so they get f*cked less since the f*cking will be split between 3 people instead of 2. Such a good f*cking friend.

I just realized a flaw of some sorts the elves want lean meat and they practically go through these exercises to get fit so why is there a fat guy here?

Contributor
This fucking dumb girl is EXACTLY the same as the one in ingoshima.

Stupid damsel in distress who do only stupid choices and is useless from the beginning till the end.

Fed-Kun's army
What's the odds of 10 Vs about 250? Or the elves are powerful perhaps.......

Users who are viewing this thread