Human Ranch - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Cunning

Power Uploader
From this chapter, as there are no more volumes published, we will work on the chapters as they are on the publisher's web site (link in raws). Their schedule is half a chapter every 2 weeks thus full chapter every month. We will be doing the translation when there is a full chapter though so this manga becomes a 'monthly' one from now on.

Supporter
Thanks for sticking with it, despite peoples complaints I like this series 👍

Dex-chan lover
Usually when you lose your security card, you are obligated to disable it and get a new one. Otherwise you're just setting your company up for a major security breach.

@Vmpslushie yeah well this is a story. and sometimes shit just has to be a certain way to keep the vision or story going lol

Dex-chan lover
how come every manga/manhwa right now seems decent it has ntr? wtf japan/Korea?

Okay can we kill off the girl she has been the only problem so far she cause more problems than the antagonist has

Dex-chan lover
just immobilize him, and tie him up. if he can't call for the elf then that's it.

Contributor
Sigh.
I guess he REALLY want to have sex with her, he's chasing her since the beginning of this story.

Fucking creep.
I don't care about what happen to the other useless girl, but not this one, with how much she helped the group.

I can start to recognize poster from other moraly complicated manga 😅 😅 😅.

@Lanfear I agree with this post . Tanks to the translator to continue translating this manga despite the bad review.

Dex-chan lover
@nevian70gr
What about sasori though? You guys actually do pretty good work this gets way to much hate because people can't handle sexual violence

Users who are viewing this thread