Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
10 to 1 that the "ruins" that Ragnarok was sealed in is the Hideout.

Dex-chan lover
Ragnarok is going to be a golem or something personified as a cute girl, but she's also a yandere and killed the human race to stop her master from leaving her for someone else.

That seems like the kind of thing that would just stupid enough to fit for this story (and I say that as someone who is mostly enjoying it).

Fed-Kun's army
yeah... thats obvious trap
i bet "Demons" already found ragnarok

and that jealousy.. hes human, they need his power, so i dont think he will lose his purpose even with those man-golems 🤣

Double-page supporter
This character is so stereotypically stupid Japanese isekai.

"Grr, man looks better than me, I hate him." That's how mob characters are supposed to feel about the main character who has a woman that likes him. Which itself is fucking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
It qould been funny if thouse guys had comr along thou just cuz I can only imagine the panic if a bunch of world heritage just goes poof

So this guy just gonna leave them be because they're too handsome amazing the little bit of respect i had for this character just vanished

Manga: "An inminent trap...?!"
My mind: "It's a man"
Also my mind: "No, idiot... it's the OTHER kind of trap"

Dex-chan lover
So... he left the male golems behind because the girls might act LITERALLY EXACTLY LIKE HIM?

I got that right?

That some seriously sexist narcissistic bullshit, right there

Users who are viewing this thread