Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

Aggregator gang
While the whole "OP MC isekai" trope is gonna be here in full force, it's done in a different way. Will see where this is gonna go, a bit of a shame about the novel being untranslated.

EDIT: The whole "different" thing is
humans are completely extinct save for him. Name some isekais where humans are completely extinct.

Dex-chan lover
@Mugenman88 It's not really done in a different way. It's even worse than your average isekai where the MC is given OP powers by a god. In this case, he didn't even receive those powers from someone, he just has them for being a human

Edit: What I meant is, be it powers given by a God, powers given by some unique broken skills or by a hero title, it's still just "I'm magically stronger than everyone else despite them all having trained for years and years"

Just another isekai. The mc doesn't do shit for entiret of the current translated novel. He just drop in that world as a powerful being and suddenly; the world that was stagnated begins to put in motion plots of murder; treason; wars. Just like another shitty isekai. (sorry for the bad english. It isn't my first language; so; sorry)

I'm a sucker for isekai but if a single human hair powers you up just imagine what happens with anything else the human leaves behind (pun intended)

Hey, I think I've seen this kind of plot before! where is it? well, too bad couldn't remember it but I'm gonna guess that a strange glowing green rock to be his weakness :3

Contributor
Oh man, an isekai where the MC has the powers of a god but wants to live a stress-free life! And he even has a harem!

Boy oh boy, I can't wait to see what totally interesting and unique adventures this guy wiZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Contributor
Original story/10.

tumblr_mjuxhp_LTo_Q1qgfdhto1_500.gif

MD@Home
Wait, I thought the original author cancelled writing this series because 1) he's busy writing Skill Taker who loves girls and is super strong and is horny all the time and Assassin who is super strong who loves lolis and is super wanting to touch loli head all the time and 2) he ran out of materials because the plot started out weak and never got better.

Did they ran out of original idea and stole one that already stopped publishing?

Contributor
Finding another fucking isekai got me so angry I snapped my my wrist wrest for my keyboard in half.

Fed-Kun's army
the first time isekai manga/novel whatnot start to appear was nice, but now its just kinda annoying lul.

Group Leader
Man. The internet is full of little shits. Its another story, oh noes its just like all the 'others'!
blah blah, i just wanna be negative about something.
oh look a person i can take out of my anger on instead! rawr your a little b! etc etc.
Mean people are apparently just as common place, and stereo typical as the story and its genr apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread