Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

Sigh... I don't even know why I'm reading this. The guy doesn't understand anything at all. Even with the importance of his very existence. :(

@JoeKerr

Sadly, it's because their life just IS that bad. You work long hours, sometimes with excess overtime with no extra pay and you have to join your co-workers whenever they go out to drink even if you don't drink yourself just to show you have "team spirit" or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@JoeKerr
There are relatively few wish-fulfillment stories where the MC is obviously an adult, but Death March and Saint's Magic is Omnipotent are like that.
It's normal for adults to enjoy stories where the MC doesn't have to chase power and seek to become stronger - they are past that period of their lives.
You'll also find the MCs less interested in fighting and more interested in taking care of others in these stories (compared to the baseline of wish-fulfillment stories for teenagers and kids).

I already had this rated as two but now its just 0 stars. I wish I could give them out, but the lowest limit is 1 star <_<

The idea is indeed interesting but the setting and characters just are too much to create anything good out of the premise that humans were the superior species (I mean how could they be a race if humans by themselves are already divided into several different races;
this would mean that either all demi-human races either branched off of different human races or all but one human race died out and then spread out again into different "races").

I still can't imagine how beastmen are a thing,though.
Either they must have spread out by evolutionary means before the humans became humanoid (i.e. parallel evolution like e.g. dinosaurs > birds and mammals > humans, just with the beastmen branching off later) or they must be infertile byproducts of bestiality, with humans and some of the other animals in that world being related close enough genetically to make this possible.

Everything as godly creation in the current form wouldn't make sense in this specific case either, because in this story humans were basically gods. That is unless this story pulls a Goblin Slayer
where the gods fight each other with their creations by making them battle against each other, similar to the famous Japanese pass-time of school children to collect insects to make them fight each other
and this specific story is an aftermath of what happens after the first conflict is over.

That could be indeed interesting, but the author surely didn't think that far ahead, otherwise this story would shine through its brilliance, not through its raunchy exhibition of sex and naked bodies.

Staff
Admin
Personally I love this manga. It's cute and silly in the ways that amuse me.

And for that reason https://mangadex.org/group/2915/mangasushi have given me permission to mess around with their release a bit... So I've uncensored chapters 1, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8.

Enjoy.

...And don't forget: Lime best girl.

Double-page supporter
Lol trash of the highest order, bet it gets an anime adaptation!😂

@Siquall sure about that? I once saw an isekai about a guy who came to another world as a refrigerator I guess he saw that the hot spring idea was taken🤣

Dex-chan lover
@ixlone: And here I was wondering where are all those black censor boxes that everyone kept talking about in the comments of past chapters. Did you redraw them yourself, or did you happen upon uncensored raws somewhere and simply copy-pasted the translations? The former may explain why MC's "it's a trap?!" imagine spot about the newly humanized Lime still has Lime's crotch censored.

Staff
Admin
@MarqFJA87

Had the raws so cloned in the uncensored bits.

The redacted part of trap was censored in the original too. It's a joke.

Dex-chan lover
@ixlone: yeah, in hindsight this isn't smut so of course naked female nipples are ok but genitals of either sex would not be.

... that said, I do want to see a slime shota for once.

i kinda like that its more like a comedy/silly issekai not like those tryhard edgy one even tho both sides are good

@MarqFJA87 Um...you mean "I reincarnated as a slime?" Main character becomes a slime and later takes human form, as a little boy.

Dex-chan lover
To who thinked "awww" to the loli declaration I ask one thing.
Imagine Dave Chapelle in full homeless mode telling a bag of crack "I love you".
That is exactly the same scene.

Users who are viewing this thread