Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111
You're one of those people who complain about NTR, in NTR-specific doujins, aren't you?
And "love" is a strong word. Nobody loves this piece of shit. But it is good enough to browse through.

People sure like to complain...every damn manga I read there is this hater-brigade whining about anything.
I don't really get it. So much manga to read and you chose to be salty and butthurt enough to whine instead of just moving on to read something else...

I, for one, enjoy this. It may not be deep, but it's entertaining in its own, cute way.

its because people are stupid trolls, ignore them maybe they will crawl back under their bridge, love the story

Does anybody know what race/species the Marquis Cyberne and his soldiers are? They don't have any outwardly obvious demihuman traits and they can't be humans...

Or is this just premise rot?

@Sgt_Bothari they are from a race called the Newman I believe, they are descended from humans and retained the physical appearance but not the tremendous power that the humans possessed. I'm pretty sure Rose is a Newman as well. It was mentioned in an earlier chapter I think.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh does the dude finally
lose his virginity
in the official LN or WN?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh for F*CK's sake... Its predictable and bland, I will give it two more chapters at most then its dropped.

I got to chapter 20 and it's just to horrible to continue, I appreciate the work that the translator's are doing, but the ONLY thing that this has going for it is tiddies, and those began to be censored, so I just can't bother with it now. It's to horrid, a passable premise done absolutely no justice.

this manga is trash. Ridiculous quantity of ecchi and for the worst have pedo shit in the history

the creator is just ridiculous whats more sad is the fact that the premisse is really good :(

Ecchi is fine to some degree. But they don't need the whole thing filled with it. And why did they make the female so damn stupid *facepalm*

premise was interesting but it got too boring too fast,
i can already say the
the evil vampire is defeated and the vampire chick joins the harem without reading further,
this outcome will surprise no one
i guess ill drop this one, but kudos to the TL group for doing readable and clean TLs

It ain't Shakespeare but it's fun. And it has a plot, which is kinda bonus, here.

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of fetish excuse is this again?

Oh yeah, that one, where EVERY PART of a Humanbeing is essentially a powerbooster (of course including waste products [thats my own conclusion at least] and fluids), and also has an effect similar to an aphrodisiac. While the "Protagonist" (Self insert Swine/Blank Slate) gets amassed a harem of the typical "diversity" expected from a Isekai-Fantasy world.

Now kill me please as I dont want to rember having read this shitshow.

But still a lot of appreciation for the translation group for providing good quality.

Users who are viewing this thread