Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

So far this series gave me a good laugh and I am really looking forward to more.

Aggregator gang
I've got to admit, the art is really good.
The author got a pretty good manga artist for the adaptation of his work.
But I don't see how this is going to be good plot wise, maybe it's going to have PLOT, but not plot story(I don't think I have to explain the plot part).

I'm still going to read it ... The art is good.. so..

Fed-Kun's army
Eating hair to get power.
Is this Boku no Hero Academia reference?

1868750_20181120032619.gif

You know, as long as this manga doesn't present itself in the same way a certain other carefree life isekai manga has done then I think it's possible I may enjoy this??
Like for one, I don't think this is original at all, believe me. However I do think that (with the 3 chapters it has so far) it feels kinda genuine and might at the very least provide to be both relaxing and entertaining.

So explaining how I feel currently... Conflict can be a rather important thing in any story. That's a given. I think a lot of us can look at this and think "this MC probably isn't gonna have a scratch on him by the end of it" but there is the well-being of this world itself. They've mention wars can break out so while we might not be concerned for the main character's safety, we might see something of a caution for those involved.

I can dig a "relaxed" manga as long as:
- The tone is fairly consistent in what it wants to present itself as. (hard to tell with 3 chapters though)
- The protagonist acts appropriately to things they're clearly not used to/encountering for a first. (has done so far, at least for a light-hearted comedy he has)
- The manga itself keeps a consistent quality with both the panelling and art. (I feel oddly energised with how the art presents itself currently)
- It doesn't try too hard. (you know the ones)

Again it's all too soon to tell but I've definitely got my eye on it for the time being. Hope it doesn't disappoint me.

EDIT: Wow, didn't realise this was a previously dropped series lmao. Well I hope it is getting picked up for good because I'm hoping I'll enjoy this one.

Group Leader
Please keep translate this series... If you want RAW and Cleaning page, Contact me! ^^

Seems kinda redundant, human race is already the master race.

looks promising, i want to know how the all powerful human race went extinct in this world.

Dex-chan lover
ohh no.. the black censor bar is here!
"Black Censor Bar Joins The Battle!"

Users who are viewing this thread