Hungry City

The premise sounds ridiculous but it gets very interesting very quickly. It's a fun read.

I'm not really a fan of post-apocalyptic stories (especially right now due to current events, *nervous laughing*), but this series is indeed something interesting. What would you do with a zombie apocalypse as a human... but also you happen to find a vampire in the middle of this mess, that also has to survive? Lol. Talk about a disaster to brew.

The series recently finished in South Korea and I went to look the raws
all I can tell is that it's a rollercoaster of emotions: it it a certain fun ride... VERY interesting, and heartbreaking all the same, if I went to check them out only for curiousity, it's because I got HOOKED. I find it fun that some of the names dropped for the characters (and future ones at that!) are actually mostly taken from popular vampire and zombie mythos/culture. Mina? VladStoker? George?

Hopefully it is fully translated! Definitely would love to enjoy this ride that way!

It'll be interesting to see how this develops compared to other “vampires must save humans from zombies to survive” comics like (the Western webcomic) LAST BLOOD.

Wow this is new
Vampire vs zombie?
Hell yeah!!

Hope the translation could be bump up. There are still many chapters there to the end.

This is pretty good. Not a huge fan of zombies, but the vampire is what makes this interesting

Users who are viewing this thread