HUNTER x HUNTER - DIGITAL COLORED COMICS - Vol. 33 Ch. 344 - Author

Dex-chan lover
The translations are a bit over the place as usual, but this was a spectacular hype chapter, even more so in color.

Where do the final page bonuses come from? The volumes?

Power Uploader
@Lithe
Yes the special bonuses come from the volumes itself, also thank you so much for the feedback. this chapter was super super hard to make, and it took especially long as well to make and redraw as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Axel Yeah can't do much about the translations since it's HxH lol. The 2-page format is pretty good though.

Power Uploader
@Lithe
the reason i make it a 2 page format it's because to me it seems i only have a good handful of pages, cause in total it's 18 pages. and that's a lot for me...there have been times where i felt like quitting cause it felt like too much for me, but i kept going cause i wanna do this for someone. if someone was gonna translate this, i wasn't gonna wait for someone to do it.

Dex-chan lover
After rereading this chapter i quitenbelive there is a nen promise involved on gin being number 2 he was quite insistent on that guy to take the money.

Dex-chan lover
@Axel Well I do appreciate it, regardless of what my comments on the translations may imply.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work @Axel!

And damn, this chapter was pretty hype indeed. The Dark Continent offers so many possibilities, but sadly it'll take ages before Togashi manages to finish it entirely.

Power Uploader
@RipinRippinGirl really? thank you for letting me know.

(edited right now) just check the black and white, and their wasn't any pages missing.
maybe they aren't loading up for you.

Users who are viewing this thread