HUNTER x HUNTER - DIGITAL COLORED COMICS

Double-page supporter
hi @axel, I know your always being asked things and such but if you have the time can you please translate the monochrome chapters 381, 382, 382, 384 because their isn't a single translation on this godforsaken earth for those things

Power Uploader
theirs already a monochrome chapters translated, but there in other sites.

Please consider reviewing the translations by another person.

This is heavenous for usanga readers, since the biggest problem is the drawing quality of the Manga. Coloring ensures that it is rendered beautifully for the readers, so the only thing stopping me from reading the series is the huge pop-clouds, and the translation itself. I read all Mangas in English, yet I find myself afloating in these clouds without grasping the core of conversation. It feels like I'm reading a Manga in a language that I'm barely affiliated with. Some sentences don't have a complete structure, it just ends earlier that expected.

Anyone else feels the same? Or is it just me?

The meeting done between the guy who was responsible for reading the Beyond Book, with the other guys to discuss bringing Kakin into the V5, and this is just an example, is a meeting that I found it so hard to understand who's coming to who and what's being planned and whether the meeting being held there is a pro-dark-continent-voyage or not. Chapter 342.

Power Uploader
IF YOU'RE READING THIS COMMENT, PLEASE KNOW THAT THERE ARE NO MORE CHAPTERS AFTER 360.

Fed-Kun's army
One of the best anime to watch with little siblings 😘

Power Uploader
@Flashb07 it was shonen jump that colored them, if only my bad grammar or miss one letter by accident wasn't fucking up my work.

Double-page supporter
cover from Volume 12 and 36 have some nice continuation here. You can notice the change.

Users who are viewing this thread