Hunter x Hunter

Fuck man, I miss these. My dad is actually a big fan of this manga and introduce me to this manga. The story also has a lot more potential, it is very sad that the author has health problems. I'm sure it is painful for him that he can't finish the story that he started too.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus id imperdiet magna. Suspendisse potenti. Mauris bibendum libero mi, nec vestibulum est aliquet nec. Nunc consequat congue aliquam. Vivamus hendrerit auctor est ac eleifend. Mauris justo neque, consectetur nec velit non, efficitur pretium ipsum. Donec ut mi euismod, luctus leo ut, laoreet mauris. Suspendisse maximus leo ornare sodales molestie.

10/10 chapter.

FFS, Togashi...

Stop lazying around from all the HxH, YYH and SM royalties. Hire some damn assistants and buy a good chair for your back!

Also, stop over-complicating your story out of the blue! This is exactly what GRRM did with A Song of Ice and Fire - and now he'll never be able to finish it. There are so many damn characters in this Selection War arc that it's becoming so hard to follow what's going on

Why is there alot of missing English chapters? New to the site can someone help me lol. Thanks 😊

Bruh, at this point One Piece is going to finish before HxH does...

and I love both mangas tbh.

Please find and read official scans instead of mangastream
current arc is wordy and mangastream speedscans make it even wordier

I don't even like current arc (it's more words than in a novel, really, and the bunch of new uninteresting characters.. meh) Still the hiatus hurts

Users who are viewing this thread