Hyottoshite Gyaru wa Orera ni Yasashii no Dewa? Anthology Comic

Dex-chan lover
Wait there's 3 covers, so shouldn't it be that this have 1 more volume ?

Aggregator gang
At least 3 covers. yeah. Plus manga has a tag on when its the final chapter. Safe to say we've got more oneshots to look forward to. Hopefully more of these will lead to a series.

they should just give this the tsurezure children treatment and give the popular pairings more writing

Some of these one-shots are really good tbh. It's a shame that they aren't full serializations.

Dex-chan lover
Back in school I was "Sandwiched between 2 girls" quite a few times due to the seating arrangements, not as great as it sounds in that age lol. Esp if you've got nothing in common to talk about

That being said, we needed more D: was just getting to the good parts

Contributor
1st chapter of 1st book and last chapter off the 2nd book are the best for me.

Just normal story, with normal MC who don't overreact or are horrible to watch.

Contributor
I'll never understand the gal thing.
In manga the look alright, but that's because they're designed from the ground up to be cute. But real gals range from "meh" to face inverting cringe.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Aggregator gang
I'll never understand the otaku thing.
Almost all the guys in this manga are such useless shits. In manga they look like shit, but real otakus are even shittier.

Of course this is just my opinion.

bunch of otaku cringe guys getting sexually frustrated by gals who lead a carefree life, is a great summary to most of the short stories here.

Aggregator gang
Except some of them are NOT sexually frustrated. Japan is actually pretty conservative-minded and traditional compared to most of the world so it seems like that to the Western countries. Fact of the matter is the guys embody traditional beliefs that women need to be mature and composed at all times.

And if we're really honest, reading a story about a guy who's into gals like regular dudes would be a one-shot in itself (or a very short and boring read). Same with reading about a guy who's indifferent with gals. Not much progress there. Stories where the protagonist evolves from being this rigid ball of whatever to getting together with a gal is much more interesting since we can actually see the evolution happen over time. Only reason people get annoyed is because they are veteran readers who pretty much recognize every cliche and trope written, making reading manga a bit disillusioned for them. (Never heard of readers new to reading manga being affected by this anyway)

Fed-Kun's army
It’s a decent read. Just not my cup of tea. If you’re going to have a standard then keep that standard.

After reading the first part of chapter 20's title all that came to mind was
"Now this is a story, all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside-down"

Users who are viewing this thread