Hyouka - Ch. 110 - The Tiger and the Crab, or The Murder of Oreki Houtarou ③

Dex-chan lover
Nowhere currently, they were never translated. The real translation efforts in this work began after the manga started adapting content that weren't in the anime. Anything before 76 is a mixed bag of individual efforts that sadly were never completed.
So I should just skip them and continue? Man, and here I was waiting for over half year for them to pop up... LoL

Dex-chan lover
I think it's OK to skip them, most of the arcs are fairly standalone. Hoping they'll go back and translate them eventually though!

Group Leader
So I should just skip them and continue? Man, and here I was waiting for over half year for them to pop up... LoL
If you have seen the anime read Ch 43(that story is a manga exclusive) and then start from ch 76. If you have more doubts about the reading order check the notes at the very end of Ch 51.

Dex-chan lover
If you have seen the anime read Ch 43(that story is a manga exclusive) and then start from ch 76. If you have more doubts about the reading order check the notes at the very end of Ch 51.
I didn't watch anime and for now not planning to do so. Gonna just carry on reading. Thanks everyone for explaining

Dex-chan lover
Man this arc is kind of dragging on. I'm sure its better if you understand or know Japanese literature, but to not have the nostalgia of these stories its been kind of boring.

iirc oohinata was left the club and never showed up again in volume 6 after the incident with chitanda (late vol 5), but this chapter is taken in volume 6 and oohinata still there

or maybe i just forgot or miss something...

Group Leader
iirc oohinata was left the club and never showed up again in volume 6 after the incident with chitanda (late vol 5), but this chapter is taken in volume 6 and oohinata still there

or maybe i just forgot or miss something...
This chapter is taken in short story

Users who are viewing this thread