Hyouka

Fed-Kun's army
is the manga still ongoing and does it get past the manga ?

Dex-chan lover
This is epic. There is continuation of hyouka after the anime. Give them a try

I don't do anime. Is the LN as close to this plotwise as the anime? And it looks like only v6 was translated for the LN... Where's that get us here?

Fed-Kun's army
anyone know what chapter is the end of the anime ?

This manga was pretty much picked up right at the moment when anime ends. So starting from chapter 76 should be just fine

Group Leader
@W3lkin
wait gempak starz is publishing hyouka? I've never seen them before lol where can I buy them? (what bookstores?)

Double-page supporter
whoaa this is my fave school life romance anime and you said the manga still on going means they continue the story?! oh my totally gonna read

Double-page supporter
hohoo this is why i love hyouka in the first place. they could randomly talk about something and deduce it until their curiosity (a.k.a chitanda's curiosity) is satisfied haha awsome, thank you for the scanlator team for taking this art 😍

Is there any romance is this if you dont mind me asking the Romance tag is there but when I watched the anime it did not give off that type of ferling

Since volume 12 ends with chapter 50, did i miss anything between that one and chapter 76 by tanzanite?? thanks! :D

Dex-chan lover
omg hyouka was my first anime I totally forgot it had a manga

Users who are viewing this thread