Hyouka

Hello mangadex, I am really lucky that I came to your website and could see the translated version of hyouka I would like to tell that there is also chapter 87 of hyouka which I would like you to translate. I would be really Greatfull if u could translate this chapter 87 . THANKU

So do chapter 76 picks up right after where the anime ended? I'm scared to start this and suddenly it stops getting translated

Dex-chan lover
wait, so i looked this up and apparently the anime ends at chapter 51 which brings up the question why is there a big jump in chapters when the next chapter after chap 51 is the same chapter as 76?

@NickieTheFool Anime ends at chapter 75. The thing is the one that you're saying that the anime ended at chapter 51 was the light novel version. The manga version ended with chapter 75 if you actually did your research but never mind that. And there's a big jump in chapters cause the uploads before were copy righted so MangaDex took them down.

Dex-chan lover
@IAM1013 I know that part but what were the missing chapters then because every other source ive seen has said that the last chapter the anime covered was 53 and that chapters 5x-6x were the same as the chapters after 75

@NickieTheFool translators didn't do chapters 11-75 cause they knew that the anime will end at chapter 75. They just translated chapter 76-ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
@IAM1013 I think you're misunderstanding, I understand that was part of the anime. The thing is I've looked for sources as to what the chapter that were not put were and where they stopped and for one of my sources cites that chapter 51 is the last chapter the anime covers. Therefore I was wondering what chapters 52-74 covered as they weren't listed on that source anywhere.

Source:https://hyouka.fandom.com/wiki/Hyouka_(manga)

Fed-Kun's army
Woah wait a min! I always thought the anime never tapped into the romance like it should've.
Please tell me the romance progresses here as its ongoing? Do they get a little closer?

@calmbreez i watched the anime long time ago and didn't know there is manga still going
can you please tell me if there is actual romance from what the anime did show because i really wanted romance for the mc and fmc

Users who are viewing this thread