Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Evy & Elisa

Group Leader
Why do the girls blush excessively when the MC says their beautiful but when the best friend says it his reactions are what would happen irl.

The best friend told the red hair she was beautiful before the weird compliments and she had a cold expression.

MC: You’re beautiful.

Girl: Kya~, is my face red.

NPC: You’re beautiful.

Girl looks at him strangely then dials 911.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how the author grew up, but that's not really how people would talk to each other. Such strange dialog.

I haven't even finished the chapter I stopped at the bro moment

I see bro moment I fawn for like 5 minutes cause it doesn't matter how ridiculous or outlandish it is, it's beautiful. BL for life

God, this manga is so cliche and lame. What is wrong with this author? Anyways, time to read to next chapter.

code theory is dumb and doesn't make any sense, it should be

1-decode the primary material into code
2-process and transform the code
3-encode the raw code into magic

the materialization stage should be taken care of by the encoding process just like how the decoding process ostensibly dematerializes the primary material into raw code.

Supporter
I never really appreciated how much "The Irregular at Magic High School" has risen the bar for magic system complexity for me.

Users who are viewing this thread