Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Someday

Double-page supporter
He was fighting the most dreadful enemy to a man... his own body.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

not going to lie, good guy or bad guy, I’d also set a trap right before the end

That meat looks delicious, but I don't know what it's from for them to be hesitant.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The teacher seems like a good DM for a naive DnD party.

Contributor
36 hours and they're first, with the super MC with them? Yo, the rest of the class is dead.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, I freaking love the female lead. She's like Asuka Langley but fantasy, or Asuna from SAO but more hard-boiled.

Her just snatching up and devouring that bug like a caveman just makes me love her more. Kind swish there were more manga with that kind of female characters.

Dex-chan lover
When you gotta go, you gotta go... and if you gotta go shart ice spikes, it's better not to talk about it.

Dex-chan lover
Where do you are the rest of the stundents? Did you not see the devouring trap set by the teacher?

There will be fewer social problems at school now that the only survivors are his friends! 👍

Dex-chan lover
so what happens to other students?
did they all die?
and what will happen to the teacher she really sucks at her job is been 36 hours and only MC party show up so i am 50/50 sure the students are dead and the teacher lie to them by saying she going to save them if something happens

The other day, I had a shit so bad that the neighbors had to spray air fresher, so I can totally get it.

Users who are viewing this thread