Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - After the …

Aggregator gang
I like how the drawing quality of Ivy's face decreases gradually as he processes what he just heard.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Until the girl mentioned it, i am 100% sure none of them realize they smell like shit, like filth, like mud. Be glad that your brain filters your nose after getting used to a smell, otherwise PE classes would be even worse.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that petrified face would have fit well with the "going to take a shit" chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Ivy... perfect reaction. But you have the wrong sense of why. He's going to his mentor's place.

A mentor that taught him well in the arts of the Ice Blade.

Dex-chan lover
My eyes tricked me. I totally thought the maid had a detached head or her head was partially in her torso. I'm surprised she bent her neck that far 😅

Fed-Kun's army
FTGAl4n.png

Amazing.

Bruh
I guess that guy who locked himself would turn into enemies later
If this manga has the mainstream plot

I love it when an artist finds excuses in their manga to flex with different styles. 10/10 reaction panels.

Dex-chan lover
@koizu Last page in the raw she asked him if he "made/get a girlfriend" but in here it's "how was it?". Also, Extensive isn't a magicraft that build a large scale structure but a powerful magicraft that require building a large scale code.

Double-page supporter
Me: That cranky guy's name is Allium?!?
Me: Isn't that the Latin word for GARLIC?!?

Wikipedia: Allium is a genus of monocotyledonous flowering plants that includes hundreds of species, including the cultivated onion, garlic, scallion, shallot, leek, and chives. The generic name Allium is the Latin word for garlic,[4][5] and the type species for the genus is Allium sativum which means "cultivated garlic".[6]

Me: HOW did I know THAT?!?

well looks like the author is actually putting effort into making a new system of magic. that's nice to know

Users who are viewing this thread