Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - After the …

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure if he really is petrified or if his dick got caught in a closing door while he masturbated. It would fit the face and his personality :3

Dex-chan lover
At first i was not so sure about the Art style but man im really starting to like it

Group Leader
@Kiriha I was kinda wondering what did she said. My first though was "She made it?" and I asked myself "who...?", so the proof changed to "How was it?". If she ask for if Ray have a GF, then it makes more sense, but the actual burble is not that bad. I still studying Japanese so I appreciate the corrections.

@berubetto why u know that? lol

@t0m8t0s bruh

Dex-chan lover
@Koizu Yeah, japanese often leave the subject out so it's kinda confusing if you self learn. Usually it's safe to assume that the subject is the same as their previous line. In this case "Long time no see, Ray" "Did you get a girlfriend?".

Double-page supporter
It's super obvious, in this chapter specifically, that this manga was drawn by the same artist who did "Dosanko Gyaru is Mega Cute!"

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHHAA
I have laughed out loud at a face since Enel from One Piece

Users who are viewing this thread