Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Let's go t…

Playtime’s over, kids. Move aside wartime assassins and magical conspiracies, this manga is now ready to start tackling the big issues: muscles versus flowers!

Dex-chan lover
This actually makes the series a worthwhile read. I don’t need the cliche action developments, but this fun high school enjoyable slice of life (with the only drama being for comedy and easily resolved (if this lasts more than the next chapter then I’ll take that back)). Also, I feel like I missed the nohomo sign.

Dex-chan lover
... Here's to having a "Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru?"-esque development where the guys and girls all join up and be musclebrains...

Dex-chan lover
I bet the loud girl just wants the muscle club's president to "bloom her flower".

Dex-chan lover
First half of the chapter needs to be read with The Village People's Macho Man playing in the background.

Dex-chan lover
I love when Japanese people make muscle bros. LET'S BOND OVER MUSCLES! Osu! Tatakae!

Dex-chan lover
A reminder that those guys aren't the bodybuilding club, they're the ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH CLUB. They just so happen to be muscle bros due to their extensive physical tasks.

Its rare to see lead male characters in manga like this to be buff. Usually they look like they are either ultra underfed or just regular 15 year-old thin physique

I'll be honest, when I saw the title, I thought of a completely different club.

Machio approves of this message

Aggregator gang
Clearly the only way for him to solve this situation and get a double membership is to ship those two

Users who are viewing this thread