Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - The True Peerless

Dex-chan lover
I do but you're too stupid to counter any of my points with coherent and logical sentences. What am I supposed to do here? Teach you how conversations work? Maybe go to school first and then we can continue this.
Ah is that your excuse for starting this whole worthless exchange with a personal attack accusing me other unknowns of idol worship of anyone who scanlates? You never had an argument you are just mad not everyone hates SteamedBuns like you do.
tbh both of y'all kinda bitches. Kiss already.

Dex-chan lover
I do agree with the uploader-- the anime's art is cheeks compared to the manga. It looks like it was freeze-dried for consumption on a space shuttle.

It's unfortunate.

Dex-chan lover
Welp comick has all the chapters released no thanks to this fuck. Hope I never see his dumbass again.

Dex-chan lover
Any wanderers who end up here should just read the entire series on manga see or something cuz the finale is fantastic. Way better than the generic isekai fantasy series I thought it would have been the cast is all lovable and the being able to see Ray's growth during the final arc from start to finish was fantastic.

Supporter
Any wanderers who end up here should just read the entire series on manga see or something cuz the finale is fantastic. Way better than the generic isekai fantasy series I thought it would have been the cast is all lovable and the being able to see Ray's growth during the final arc from start to finish was fantastic.
ikr. ppl missing out
open ending who was the true waifu tho sadge

Users who are viewing this thread