Hyouryuu Net Cafe - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Time to Become an Adult

This was a pretty gripping story through and through. I admit that it left me feeling angry, but I think it served its purpose to evoke some emotion out of the reader.
Might be because of bias, I kind of relate to this story, but it was good.
Also, this gave me another good bullet point for the list of reasons of why I should become huge; not have my ass kicked in another dimension.

ALSO, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
IM SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ALL THE FUCKING STRUGGLIN:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
AND FOR WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
NEVER LETTING MYSELF BECOME A KOICHI

I would feel more content with this story if he had stayed in the parallel world with toono rather than going back to reality. I wouldnt say this alternative was worse, but the ending could've been executed much better if toono turned out to be real. The idea that the story was about the mc moving on and finally getting a grasp on things was a great idea but it felt too rushed, if the author had just thrown in a couple transitional chapters that made things flow together smoother the ending wouldve been much more satisfying rather than having this feeling of emptiness in my stomache. My honest rating is about 6/10 it had a really good plot that seemed to be heading in a good direction, and it was for awhile, but the ending just has too many loose ends and ended too abruptly to leave me satisfied.

Fed-Kun's army
End seems rushed, I guess its meant for those living in their own delusions instead of reality. Not a fan of the ending and I thought things would get more interesting. Oh well another rushed ending to add to the collection...

Dex-chan lover
Soo its basically just an introspective of the Author's own School Crush that they can't let go not until a certain point in adulthood and how during all that was the machinations for this story? I see...but at least DONT involve innocent people in that. seriously.

I was worried Terasawa would do something once he was back to his real self but I guess im glad the insanity quelled his violent tendencies and just made him pacified in a sense. Im glad Hiruta got Miku in the end. thats sweet. Still what a fuckin rollercoaster. hating on everyhones inaction towards Terasawa and hating on MC's obsession with Tono forgetting everything around him (which is the point of the whole story I realized)

Users who are viewing this thread