Hyperinflation - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Group Leader
MAJOR MISTRANSLATION AT CHAPTER 4, PAGE 8:
The original said something along the lines of "(...)but if you drop the treasures in the ocean, we can collect it(...)"
The real translation is : "(...)But if you intentionally let the ship get stolen, I can search for it and take it back(...)"
Yeah, I know, dumb mistake. Already fixed it on Mangadex.
This shouldn't happen anymore, I managed to find a native japanese speaker to help me with this, his name is M4D_A0, he is going to cross-check my translations from now on, he is in the group now.
I am currently trying to fix the editing and typesetting of the previous chapters, specially of chapter 1, because that scanlation was fucking garbage, so the next chapter might take a while to be released.

Group Leader
Also, sorry for putting a TN saying 万 means 10 thousand.
I actually tried to clean the pages and put the appropriate numbers instead of just leaving it as it is, but then I reached page 34:
80f3cw.jpg

I would rather eat a dick than clean all of that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah that rock was a penis, this author is horny to the point that even the landscape is getting lewd :dogkek:

Group Leader
Yeah that rock was a penis, this author is horny to the point that even the landscape is getting lewd :dogkek:
Wonder how he convinced Jump Comics to let him do this.
"I want to draw a dick"
"You can not draw a dick."
"...What about a... dick-shaped rock?"

Group Leader
How is this series getting more 1 scores than 10, here on mangadex?
It has some passionate haters. 🤔

Double-page supporter
This shouldn't happen anymore, I managed to find a native japanese speaker to help me with this, his name is M4D_A0, he is going to cross-check my translations from now on, he is in the group now.
I am currently trying to fix the editing and typesetting of the previous chapters, specially of chapter 1, because that scanlation was fucking garbage, so the next chapter might take a while to be released.
Hey there, congrats on finding native help on this venture! Take your time.

So when the serialisation first reached this chapter, that was when the series clicked for me. From the game of chicken between the two ships, to Ruc working with Lejat with such synchrony despite fully suspecting his motives, to yet another clever use for his fake bills, it was just a fun delightful chapter.

I thought then that if the series can keep up this level of clever mind games, then the series will have a bright future. In that respect, my hopes were not betrayed.

Users who are viewing this thread