I, a Commoner, Was Actually Reincarnated - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I got feeling the moment she back to her mother family, her mother will sniff around and demanding to get back with MC sister.

Its only the second chapter and the MC and the ML are already lovey dovey 💀

Dex-chan lover
@Aliceteria
When fii's father finds out what happened, he's livid and goes off on the mother, though it's partially his fault for letting her get away with mistreating her, their business starts to decline because people figure out what fii had been going through and react how you'd expect them to, these are second hand spoilers but there you go.

Dex-chan lover
.......... No. This is beyond creepy and uncomfortable. He literally cannot keep his hands off a 13 year old girl and the girl is so star struck she (A fucking reincarnate) doesn't realize how fucking creepy it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Aliceteria
The family is almost non-existant in this story... in the WN until now the author adresses only one chapter about her father and mother... she did not even mention them... There are current 3 chapters about her family, 2 of them is focusing in her brother...

Fed-Kun's army
Premise could of been good, story tanked faster than expected.

money is happiness everywhere.
and thank you for combining chapter or else it would be a chapter fill only flirt

Aggregator gang
cait sith? wh... CAIT SITH??
WHERE IS THE EARSSSS AAAARGH, IMPOSTERR!!

It feels like she is brainwashed.
Oh, and people had problem with them having 20 year difference(to start romance right now), but now it's 130 😅

Everything about the ML in this kind of story is always so "perfect" that i always feel that is to good to be true.

Dex-chan lover
I was interested at 1.1 now I'm rapidly losing interest because this is such bog standard stuff that even the 90's equivalent was throwing interesting character traits in to shake things up compared to this.

Dex-chan lover
Starting to get weirded out... Also, I feel like she got low-balled when he sold her on the job and then over time started piling on more and more conditions.

she met him yesterday and is already in love???????? with a guy at least 4 times her age?????????????????????????? her combined age btw because he's TEN TIMES her body's age

im not down for pedophilia y'all, this is beyond sus

and also the writing is incredibly lazy, it had a bit of an interesting start and in the right hands it could've been interesting but it tanked SO fast.

Users who are viewing this thread