I Abdicate My Title of Empress - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see just what breaks the camel's back and causes her to depart, but by the gods is it infuriating how incredibly idiotic all these male leads always are. I don't mean that they are unrealistic, but I do wish they operated out of their head brain for once instead of only following the tiny brain down below.

I can't wait to see just what breaks the camel's back and causes her to depart, but by the gods is it infuriating how incredibly idiotic all these male leads always are. I don't mean that they are unrealistic, but I do wish they operated out of their head brain for once instead of only following the tiny brain down below.
I just can't understand why he would even be mad if/when she leaves. He's trying to get her to leave the whole time. That's what he wants. They didn't seem to get any diplomatic advantage, or anything material out of the marriage. At least as far as I can recall.

Dex-chan lover
He would like to emphasize that he is gross for anyone in the audience who still doesn't think so.

Dex-chan lover
I just can't understand why he would even be mad if/when she leaves. He's trying to get her to leave the whole time. That's what he wants. They didn't seem to get any diplomatic advantage, or anything material out of the marriage. At least as far as I can recall.
Guy clearly has mommy issues, therefore by the end of this he wants mommy to step on him

Dex-chan lover
This emperor just wants to dominate her completely and break her spirit. Too bad for him she'll tear the palace walls down around his head before she allows that to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I hope they clear up the part where apparently he proposed the marriage? Like, okay, what was your aim here if you're just going to shit on your new Empress from the very start. If it was a business relationship, could've just sat down with her and said from the start, "I expect you to be nothing more than decoration. Don't get in the way, and I'll make sure you have a comfy life." and then actually make sure she's settled in and has nothing to do with your actual lover if you're so afraid all the women in the world bully her and come up with the exact same excuse of Poitier acting all fragile the moment he arrives.

Dex-chan lover
countess kicks : he was abused as a child and only knew his mother when she lost half her sanity so he never received the love of a child and wasn't allowed to grow up sob sob
the emperor : i wanna pin her down so bad damn it

Dex-chan lover
* Adds smell & imprisonment fetishes to this guy's already long list of repulsive traits. *
INB4 her scent reminds him of his birth mother/former empress (attachment issues of the times he was actually held when young in front of the public), where the whore only looks like her.

Users who are viewing this thread