I Adopted a Villainous Dad (Promo)

I know there is a trend of transmigrated girl tries to win over her evil and cold father/brothers, but this one is sort of meh...it's trying to be funny but missing the mark lol.

No light novel link ? if no translation, what's the point of translating the promo ? :(

Oh please God tell me it'll turn into an actual mahwa please !!! 😭😭💚💚💜💜
Thank you so much for your translations!!!

haha, she should have told him... let me know when you turn 40 and then we could think about marriage LOL. It sounds funny. The heroine is more like a normal, villainess girl lol.

@Aryndel_Lili "...manhwa itsss like already 122 chaps longgg.." what?! are you kidding?! where?!?!?! I am curious I might be able to use google to start reading the manhwa xD

Aggregator gang
I swear to god
I am looking for Eunui Rhapsody, where the cover is also by pig cake but mangadex was no luck and I can't even find it on kakopage since I can't write Korean and get the title, and no trace of it on google
The only evidence I have of its existence is this! https://m.blog.naver.com/yuns201/221529010107 and Pinterest! I'm not even sure it's called Eunui Rhapsody anymore! I'm sorry for being off-topic but can someone help me?

Users who are viewing this thread