I Aim For a Relaxed Life in Another World with the Fluffies! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - With The Dark Merchant And The Elf

Dex-chan lover
half-elf dude got so shocked his ears went full elf

@musul Arito caught some unwanted attention, including this half-elf slaver. some noble asked him to slave Arito. a "NO U" was played.

Aggregator gang
I'm beginning to think this chapter is just a way to introduce another harem member and doing ye ol' "GASP! You are the Relative of (some famous guy)" trope.
Author just didn't give a crap about the way he did it I guess

Fed-Kun's army
"Hey, so, I know you were just trying to drag me off to some weirdo's butt dungeon but you can go now."

Just...bruh?

Dex-chan lover
Yo guy is confirmed child trafficker, stupid bitch reveals his identity then they just let him go? What kinda writing is that?

I just want to say. The author is good at drawing dogs. LIke. I just personally think they're good at drawing dogs. Everything else is meh, but the dogs are well-drawn.

@Kireato It was never specifically mentioned or definitively implied that the elf next to Hecknyar in the flashbacks was his mother, might as well have been aunt, cousin or such.
But after rereading the chapter it does seem more likely that Orst is only a distant relative or such.

Dex-chan lover
I really think they should have reported that kidnapper to the guards and had him arrested.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, “tragic” half elf story or not, the child slaver should be dog food by now. I know this dude is a bit soft, but this is just ridiculous.

What the hell was that?
Sarcasm inbound:
Let's give the objectively horrible person a sob story background about never fitting in and let's use that as an excuse for him selling kids to paedophiles.
Yes, let the child slavers go. So they can kidnap and sell kids again in the future.
Omg he is so starstruck that he can't walk straight, the poor baby. Really nice to see the thugs he brings care enough for him to delay the child-abduction fees until he can get over being starstruck.
I feel so sorry for the hard life the child trafficker has. He never fit in in his home town of bumfuck elfland. Such a sad story that completely justifies all his current action 100% and who cares about the kidnapping, selling, abuse, rape and possible death of kids because the poor thing has been bullied by the mean adults in his village by saying that it's not his fault he isn't as capable as the rest.

Can we get a torture and kill the trafficker and corrupt aristocrats chapter now?
And it's the authors fault for setting this up the way he did. He could have called the trafficker a recruiter who goes around on a less than benign way of recruiting but no he brought in paedophile aristocrats and child slaves. I'm disappointed with the direction this took. I'll hang on for one more chapter but if the half elf is a recurring character or child slaves are something that gets a feelgood chapter then I'm dropping this like hot garbage.

Aggregator gang
They let the child slaver just go? Wtf??? That is messed up, in no way is that ok.

Ugh and she spills his info infront of those people...omg I hate ppl like that. The kind that have to yell and cause a scene and make so many issues and problems for others...ugh...

Dex-chan lover
too much too digest..

"boohoo i hv sad backstory so now I'm gonna kidnap you and sell you to an old fart" is what i get lol wot

Users who are viewing this thread