I Am a Hero - Vol. 18 Ch. 212

Fed-Kun's army
I was planning on recommending this to my friends too man it was so good and still is but this shit is too weird to recommend I guess I'll just warn them

Dex-chan lover
You know what I mean r"ping
Rape!!!! Underaged JK 😭😭😭😭😭💢💢💢💢💢 UOOHHHHHHH 👺👺👺💢👺💢👺💢👺💢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yeah, it's hard to read through. But also consider that just because a story contains statutory rape doesn't mean it promotes it. Hideo now raids stores without leaving a note - doesn't mean this manga promotes theft. Also consider that we just found out Hiromi was molested as a kid. That's a deliberate Author choice and does not paint Hideo's actions in a good light.

Not only is Hideo a pedophile and committing statutory rape, it's like really off putting that he straight up looks like the mangaka... Like why in the world has this been going on for a few chapters now? None of this adds to anything really other than the fact that Hideo is a piece of shit nonce. I just really hate how earlier chapters kept lingering on stuff like Hideo and Hiromi holding hands while running from zombies or Hideo blushing at Hiromi every once in a while. I'm gonna be so for real it doesn't even feel like the author is trying to paint any of these situations as actually bad because every character loves to suck up and glaze Hideo even if they're slightly mean to him at first, and even Oda had strange moments where she was like "blaghhh Hideo you need to do it with Hiromi too..." like okay man whatever

Users who are viewing this thread