I Am a Hero - Vol. 19 Ch. 228

Dex-chan lover
yeesh, this manga really stopped being a commentary on zombies and started being something else once the giant mutants and the alien fetuses and all the rest showed up. At this point the story is so far off the rails that the only connective tissue is the presence of zombie-like beings. I mean, at some point we even did away with the "all the survivors are NEETs" thing with the Asada cult.

Weren't the aliens first introduced in the first few chapters on the 4chan message boards? I don't know why, but people are going into this with the condition that it must remain a static zombie story. I like that the zombies are unique.
yeesh, this manga really stopped being a commentary on zombies and started being something else once the giant mutants and the alien fetuses and all the rest showed up. At this point the story is so far off the rails that the only connective tissue is the presence of zombie-like beings. I mean, at some point we even did away with the "all the survivors are NEETs" thing with the Asada cult.

Users who are viewing this thread