I Am a Hero - Vol. 5 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
I love how the story manages to perfectly encapsulate the Internet's terrible shitty "plans" for the zombie apocalypse and show how utterly ineffectual they are. People forget that for a zombie outbreak to happen, the vast vast majority of people would have to become zombies. Also, I always kinda laugh at the people in these comment sections who say things about how the people in the story are behaving irrationally, because that is the exact kind of "I will become a god of the new world" attitude that this story is tearing apart.

Power Uploader
I love how the story manages to perfectly encapsulate the Internet's terrible shitty "plans" for the zombie apocalypse and show how utterly ineffectual they are. People forget that for a zombie outbreak to happen, the vast vast majority of people would have to become zombies. Also, I always kinda laugh at the people in these comment sections who say things about how the people in the story are behaving irrationally, because that is the exact kind of "I will become a god of the new world" attitude that this story is tearing apart.
This is 4 years later but to me it is not that I expect them to be gods or anything but doubt 99% of people seeing a dude bite half of a woman her head of would ask for there ID don't you think? Like to me this story feels weird because people act too chil. Like oh look a person is eating another person lets do nothing instead of you know running.

Fed-Kun's army
OK, so everything about this zombie story has been great so far, EXCEPT for how the general public is depicted.

Police officer sees a man bite into a woman's head, drawing blood.
"What's going on?" he says calmly, remaining still, making no move to draw a weapon or help the woman who lies with her brains out across the sidewalk. The biter stumbles towards him, covered in blood.
"Can you show me some ID?" the officer asks calmly. Then the zombie bloody bites him! The hell??

A businessman is walking down the street. He sees a naked woman covered in blood rushing towards him on all fours.
"It's a female pervert," he states calmly, as his impending doom arrives.
Who the hell would react this way to that?? Even if she weren't a zombie, if I saw anyone naked rushing at me, I'd freak the fuck out! And then finally, to top it all off we get:

A woman walking calmly over a bridge. There are zombies all around her, running, on all fours. There are people in front of her being eaten alive. A building is literally up in flames right behind her. Her reaction?
"Ehh, what?"

This is honestly kinda absurd. I get that people realistically wouldn't know what's going on, but they would at least be confused or panicked! Not completely apathetic to everything they see around them!

Users who are viewing this thread