I Am an Invincible Genius

I don't plan to read this, but I do plan use the title to explain my actions whenever anyone questions why I do so many stupid things in the future, so in that regard 10/10.

Spoiler: If a character is female, the beta cuck of an author will ensure that the MC gets them in his harem.

ylz2ABH.jpg

It is funny how this Chinese manga depicts American women volleyball players as these roided out muscle freaks. Of course, if this was an American comic, we would have roided out muscle freak Russians instead lol

Dex-chan lover
The MC is too dumb, the girls are too violent, and the system is the hugest cock block in the universe.

Double-page supporter
This is so frustrating. MC is a pushover. Everyone can beat him up and he basically forgives them instantly (at least threaten them). System also makes no sense. Electrocution for having an erection? available purchases, everything about it doesn't make any sense.
Women here are too violent. First one tried to crush his balls just because. But she is a women, so MC basically went head over heels for her.
Concept is good, but author doesn't have any creativity. Basically made MC into trash just so he could be looked down upon, so he could defend himself and let everyone live so they could take revenge. Rinse and repeat.

Any particular reason the first chapter has nearly 200 pages? Why not take a few minutes and reconnect individual images and make a few long strips instead? I mean bloody hell why are some cells/images spread across 3-5 pages. I could care less about the translation quality but that’s one thing that happens in manhua scanlations that is a major pain in the ass.

Miracle scans, you alive? raws on kuaikanmanhua are up to 127. And I don't know chinese.

Users who are viewing this thread