I Am My Wife!? - Ch. 72

It's so sad how this manga got so much bad ratings. It's either the fault of that translator that asked to rate this series with one star or probably society sees this as something worse than incest. Still I think incest is worse than falling in love with yourself. BTW, I still haven't read 'till this chapter (also didn't read this chapter), I dropped at (something like) chapter 40 because it seemed like the animation quality dropped a bit there, and also the protagonist commited a noob/stupid mistake that led to both their parents death (or at least that's what I understood). But this low rating is just too much.

Group Leader
@SmartHeart Glad to hear you say that, it was weird. I still get comments on the main page about the score (a few months ago I didn't even know mangadex had a scoring system, lol) and it sounds like they're all in a discord server somewhere giggling about it to themselves. I don't really mind, I'm just gonna keep the proper translations coming and keep having fun translating this weird-ass manhua 😉

Users who are viewing this thread