I Am the Male Lead's Ex-Girlfriend (Promo) - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
@Hobnobs it's a promotional chapter for a novel, so there won't be any more unless it gets a proper adaptation

I’m so sad I wish this was an actual series it’s beauitful😭💕 thank you for sharing!

Double-page supporter
So Juliane became a lesbian because of the deviation of the story? XD

Aggregator gang
@Spinaple What a terrible promotional chapter. If you're trying to promote the novel this is not how you do it, it just felt like a bog standard chapter 1 of a manga. Combine that with the scanlators saying they'll drop this if it shows up on instagram and social media, That's why I was so confused

The art is lovely. I'm always down for a reverse harem when everyone, male and female, love the villainess.

Hope it gets picked up.

Thank you for translating this.

I honestly wish you guys wouldn't translate the promos like this unless they're for sure getting an adaptation.

Yuri confirmed ; u ;
The heroine looks like the best choice here hahaha

Thanks for translating

Novel promos are fine, I hope people who only read manga can read more novels from now on haha. K novels can be mtl (Google/ machine translated etc) by searching for the Korean name and finding the naver link if its free. Some are paid, but most are free. Also it's hell trying to understand mtl so I hope these promos can make a trans group pick up a novel.

OKAY but now I HAVE to know, is there any yuri or one sided yuri in the novel??? I would like to read this if even the heroine is in love with MC. Does anyone know?

Erika looks like she should be the "real" heroine. Juliana looks very basic.

This looks interesting!! The art is soooo pretty!

The novel, I was waiting for it to be finished but it was dropped. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread