I Am the Male Lead's Ex-Girlfriend (Promo)

@Haven1011
click the raws button on the front page. (It's further down past where the Pub. stats, stats, description and where it says "Official." Raws is a link to the actual website raws.) It's all untranslated and you would have to pay for it but they show page clips. If you don't mind hunting down raws there are websites out there that post them for free. For this specific manga I don't know but since this is older there should be stuff out there on English sites and Korean. It may help to search with the name in Korean and then add the term "manhwa" to pull more English friendly site. Also Google translate is a big help in investigating pages and finding out future release dates. I hope that helps. Sorry to get back to you so late.

Is this another one where a guy was reincarnated to be the heroine? Anyways I get that they're thirsty for Erika I am too.

When the Heroine like the villainess, thats where you have me too lmao

@Temchie

Oof, it's been a long time since I read one so I'm not sure anymore.. I only remember
"The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest"
having one and somehow I feel like
"It Seems Like I Got Reincarnated Into the World of a Yandere Otome Game"
also had one but not sure about that one, would have to reread it. Both aren't webtoons however, they're manga.

Ahhhaaaahaaaa reverse haram for the win!! Reverse haram including the original MC!! Go hetro and yuri!! Uwaaaaaaahhhhhahahah

Group Leader
@uvogin There are 99 chapters or so of the webnovel on Kakaopage (linked besides Official above), the actual webtoon adaptation is just the oneshot promo at the moment.

Wonder if any group would pick up the chapter version. The raw seems to have stopped last year, not sure if it is finished or hiatus :/

This is getting a manhwa btw the author confirmed it a couple days ago. They said its coming in 2021 ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread