I Am the Real One - Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
Always webtoons that stop getting uploaded here and the when they start back up we're 50+ chapters skipped
It's due to official translations, mangadex has a no official translations policy so when a official translation is done most translators drop it, some pick it up later like mango scans did.

You can find the official translations on their translators website (i think tapas did this one) though you can also find the official translations on other sites as well, though how legal those ones are i cannot say.
Mtl's also exist but their quality tends to be worse than japanese mtl's.

Dex-chan lover
glad to see this one back here,
and it's a better translation too

Aggregator gang
They are uploading the latest chapter cause Mangadex is a platform for translators who don't want to or can't make their own website to host scans or who just want to push people to their own website. This group is one o f the former. The other chapters already exist on the web, and the people who actually read this series have already read them, those are the people they want to catch the attention of with this release, not the minority that just forgot this series even existed when releases stopped on this website.

Fed-Kun's army
It's due to official translations, mangadex has a no official translations policy so when a official translation is done most translators drop it, some pick it up later like mango scans did.

You can find the official translations on their translators website (i think tapas did this one) though you can also find the official translations on other sites as well, though how legal those ones are i cannot say.
Mtl's also exist but their quality tends to be worse than japanese mtl's.
Groups  can still upload if a series gets an official publication. The policy you're referring to is that you can't upload those official chapters. As in I couldn't just rip the chapters off of tapas and reupload them here.

Group Leader
Groups  can still upload if a series gets an official publication. The policy you're referring to is that you can't upload those official chapters. As in I couldn't just rip the chapters off of tapas and reupload them here.
Yeah, a lot of groups just don't because frankly it's kinda a waste of time (And of course because as fans, they want to support offical pubs). For example, I don't really get why TOOR is still translating Honzuki part 2 when Quof already offically translated it up to the exact same spot basically. Like, no one is translating the Part 4 manga, why not just say "Hey, go read the offical translations for this, were going to go start on Part 4 since no one is doing that." It will likely be years until Part 4 gets picked up by J-Novel. I know I would drop any series I was doing if it got picked up

(Please pick up Yama no Susume J-Novel!)

..also it's not like people can't read offical releases for free. You just won't find them on mangadex. I'm subbed to J-Novel because I love their service and they are only $5 a month, but if I wanted to I'm sure I could find almost all of the LNs/Manga on other sites

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean it only took for the whole world to end for him notice how bad of a father he is.

I like how Keira responded.
I do have to wonder how much of the execution was him being a shitty father and how much was brainwashing though, the novel is a bit more clear that it was 100% his decision to put kiera to death but the manhwa isn't really clear on that (i've seen the chapters before this one).
I do like the characterization of the father in the manhwa a bit more though as he doesn't even come off as remorseful in the novel, so much so that i believe some korean readers wondered if the author had problems with their father, so this might be a author's saving throw.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, a lot of groups just don't because frankly it's kinda a waste of time (And of course because as fans, they want to support offical pubs). For example, I don't really get why TOOR is still translating Honzuki part 2 when Quof already offically translated it up to the exact same spot basically. Like, no one is translating the Part 4 manga, why not just say "Hey, go read the offical translations for this, were going to go start on Part 4 since no one is doing that." It will likely be years until Part 4 gets picked up by J-Novel. I know I would drop any series I was doing if it got picked up

(Please pick up Yama no Susume J-Novel!)

..also it's not like people can't read offical releases for free. You just won't find them on mangadex. I'm subbed to J-Novel because I love their service and they are only $5 a month, but if I wanted to I'm sure I could find almost all of the LNs/Manga on other sites
Exactly, I know that people want to be somewhat ethical and still have their free stuff so they want to stick to Mangadex. But don't fault the translators for feeling like it's a waste of their time to translate something that only a small minority will read cause the official stuff is literally already out there, it's not hard to find, and the people who wanted to read it already found it ethically or not.

Focus should be on the stuff that is not translated yet, cause that is what keeps the interest up, if no new chapter releases for months or years anywhere the series really gets forgotten.

You know what? I’m okay with this.

I’m very happy that he finally apologized to his daughter. Also he is actually taking steps to communicate with her rather than his previous method of “I’m moping because my daughter won’t open up to me despite me being a piece of trash father for her entire life.”

I also really like how she laid out ground rules! As in explicitly saying that she does not trust him. Good for her! As she should!

I was worried but it seems that the story is handling this pretty well actually.

With that said.
Do I think he should be fully forgiven? No.
Do I feel remorse for him? Absolutely not.
Will I still take satisfaction in his suffering? A little bit yes.

Double-page supporter
I do have to wonder how much of the execution was him being a shitty father and how much was brainwashing though, the novel is a bit more clear that it was 100% his decision to put kiera to death but the manhwa isn't really clear on that (i've seen the chapters before this one).
I do like the characterization of the father in the manhwa a bit more though as he doesn't even come off as remorseful in the novel, so much so that i believe some korean readers wondered if the author had problems with their father, so this might be a author's saving throw.
I think the Manhwa wants to imply that he had no choice (since the Imperial family demanded it), and/or he was manipulated at key points (Cosette showing her demon powers but thwarted by Beatrix earlier when he put her on probation in the current timeline). Likely some parts was manipulation by Cosette to make him colder to Kiera at key points to break her and the rest was just inaction.

Users who are viewing this thread