I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Appreciate your work but I hope this doesn't become a scans group war. You have a lot of other projects which I'm dying to see updates from

I think all scan groups should contact each other and work together to ensure even higher quality. Btw I really apprecoate the redrawing for the sfx.

i'm gonna skip these flashbacks and start reading when her revenge is happening already lol... don't wanna break my heart anymore coz of this goddamn indifferent fathers loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

flash back really broke my heart.. 😭😭😭

Mc is so innocent
It hurt so bad that when mc was clearing up the misunderstandings with the knights im just sweating through my eyes...

Ughh,i hope mc will be.happy and for FATHER TO LOVE HER MORE.. 😭😭

Rebel mc rbelll

Aggregator gang
She's going with Joseph huh
Also its probably that magician son who used time travel magic, I remember seeing a blond blue eyed person just as she was about to wake up

Oooooh! The guy is the one who helped her travel back in time but the question is why...?

Yoooo she’s the mom of the guy who brought her back to the past!? Coincidence, coincidence

Go after the son, girl!!!!!! I think he was the one who cast the spell because of his hair-color, I still can't believe the Duke was despite the nightmares, haha.

Lol, I just said that but George is a total hottie, he needs to chill, I can't stop shipping them, lol. I need to see all the options to decide, I guess (I'm also seeing that our MC doesn't react as much to our knight and it's also fantasizing with a blonde prince so yeah, I think maybe that's a hint for the other boy?).

Tysm guys, I follow the three groups but I'm gonna continue reading your work not just because of the top-notch quality but because I prefer if the other group focus on their other projects. Just my three cents, in an ideal world, if the three of u get to an agreement that'd be awesome but whatever. Tysm <3

OMG!!! Was the son who cast the spell??? OMG, then I don’t know who gonna be our ML anymore 😂😂😂

I felt this similar way before!!! (From Fin Euclase in steam prison) 😦
They are cute together but I bet that the vice captain, Joseph will be giving us a 2nd male lead syndrome and forever stuck as partner zoned/friend zoned 😦😦😦

My immediate thought was our hopeful male lead came running offscreen as soon as he heard she didnt have a partner

The mc doesn't seem like the one from the first half of the comic she dosent seem as smart as before her chracter did a 180

Fed-Kun's army
Joseph better be MC, please don't make it the cliche wizard of tower thing.

Dex-chan lover
"What is so great about a means to control the very fabric of existence?"

Imagine being this obtuse.

I dunno, that maid on page 18 looking kinda sus...

Umm... why does the dude in her fantasy look so much like her dad? I know it's supposed to be that dude from that book but.. ugh

Users who are viewing this thread