I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Obvi, that guys is bad news and def not one of the MLs (he’s def a character who will be helping our MC develop her character), but I really like how she’s just doing a lot of random fun stuff ❤️❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
@SaikaIT12 Seems more like she is indifferent to him so far. She doesn't seem to care about exacting revenge or anything like that. But just saying parental relationships can improve ya know. And the father in the past isn't the same person as the father in the future. So blaming him for mistakes he didn't intend on making yet is kinda silly. The dude still sucks fat fucking balls for not giving his daughter any attention as a kid though.

@Podi125 thats what im saying! she suffered because of him even when she was a child and even tried harming herself for attention so forgiving that kind of father would be just bad choice on her part and would infuriate a lot of people who are reading this so i hope the author dosent choose to do that

The timing of him stepping in is too suspicious. He must be the plan B used for the old guy in case he gets caught cheating 🧐 then wrings the noble ladies he finds dry

Thank you for the chapters!!
I just saw this on the feed and I got invested on it quickly.

I’m having theories on why she got sent back before cosette appears but I’ll see and just enjoy the innocence and free will she’s doing now hng

Supporter
I don't like the blonde guy. I'm getting the vibes of this being a set up.
Well, she's still young, this will be a lesson to learn from.

Noo, don't follow that shady guy 😭 Thank you for all your efforts to bring us this mass release! I found this series today and I am hooked 💕

This is so good!! I devoured all 17 chapters released and already can't wait for more. Thank you for picking this up!!

Dex-chan lover
I think it'll be funny if he tries to force her, only for her to actually beat him up since it's been established she's not a pushover in knightly combat.

An anyone anyone willing to give spoilers? I had to rush through the first 5 chapters too tragic 😭

Dex-chan lover
Give her a crash course on human shittiness, otherwise she is sure to get scammed by some fuckboy.

Users who are viewing this thread