I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Lmaooo I love the overprotectiveness. I don’t kno why y’all getting mad for , she just wants to be free for a while- y’all don’t know what it’s like to be caged up trying to please one person who doesn’t acknowledge you. So stfu and let her be naive for a while. She’s missed out on enough of her childhood

this dirty-blonde dude isn't allowed on any of my ships and you cant make me change my mind

no, No, NO! Yellow is sus as h*ll, he looks and speaks like a player. Honestly, swindler after swindler... Zeke pls, you know where this is headed-

oh god. well, shes actually just a stupid pure lady in the first place, no wonder this kinda trick would trick her

Double-page supporter
@Ajuioke2 Her emotions are taking over. She may have been an adult before she died(and nearly an adult now since she's 17), but that doesn't mean she was that experienced in worldly affairs, especially when it came to romance. She's just a young chick who doesn't know better. Remember, she never attended any balls or gatherings except when going to official ones with her father, and she's been constantly told to focus on her dignity as the daughter of the duke. She never had time nor motivation to do things like this.

Fed-Kun's army
YEAH LIL BRO!!! DON'T LET THAT ASSHOLE TAKE UR SIS AWAY!!

thank you for the update~

We can blame her all of us also fall for pretty faces😔

IDK WHY I DIDN’T KNEW ABOUT THIS ONE THE ART, THE PLOT AND EVERYTHING ID BEATUFUL !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread